Hands on treatment by our Doctors includes joint mobilizations, manipulations, targeted soft tissue and myofascial techniques, manual strengthening and manual stretching.
Exercise programs are prescribed by our Doctos to address each patient's specific needs and condition. Programs are designed to enhance and sustain the benefits of hands on treatment. Home programs include both hard-copy and online photo/video versions to ensure continued accuracy over time.
Understanding your injury or condition is one of the most critical components for long term success. Our Doctors will take the time to explain your condition, any contributing factors, relevant anatomy, and the overall rehab process so you feel more comfortable with your course of care.
Modalities prescribed by our Doctors include electrical stimulation, ice or heat to help with pain reduction.
Post Operative Care
The Hayashida Physical Therapy Post-Op Team provides patients with the highest level of Post-Surgical care by our Doctors and Orthopedic Clinical Specialists (OCS). Our Post-Op Team provides care for ALL orthopedic surgical procedures including (but not limited to):
- ligament reconstruction of the knee
- tendon repair of the shoulder, hip knee and ankle
- labral repair of the shoulder and hip
- general fracture repair (ORIF)
- shoulder and knee debridement and chondroplasty
- spinal discectomy and foraminotomy
- total joint replacement of the knee, hip and shoulder
Our Post-Op Team has unparalleled knowledge and understanding of your surgery due to regular in-services and surgical observations with surgeons as well as extensive and ongoing post-surgical training, continuing education and staying up to date on the latest research.
Our Post-Op Team provides:
- 48-hour appointment availability after surgery
- Preventative and "Prehab" Programs
- Return to Sport and Post-Rehab Programs
"Compassionate, knowledgeable and professional is the staff at Hayashida & Associates. I'll be golfing and running around sooner than I thought. Great team."